Podiatry Nurse Practitioner
Become an Assembler! We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our SNF Clinical Provider division at Preferred Podiatry Group, an Assembly Health Company. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry, love being challenged, and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are adding to our motivated team that pride themselves on being client-focused, biased to action, improving together, and insistent on excellence and integrity.
Our company offers full-time and part-time employment. These positions report to our Executive Medical Director.
What our Nurse Practitioners and Physicians do
- Provide clinical care to patients in long-term care, nursing home, skilled nursing, independent living, and assisted living facilities.
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb.
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups including the elderly and infirm.
- Utilize diabetic shoes and insoles to prevent wounds and immobility. Deliver foot health education.
- Understand the mechanics of the body to preserve, restore and develop movement.
- Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient.
- Participate in Medicare mandated quality measure programs to demonstrate the highest quality of care to our patients and nursing facilities.
What it takes to join the family
- Master's degree Completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner program. required
- 2 to 5 years' experience post Nurse Practitioner training in the podiatry space strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the LTC or Nursing Home facility space preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse - MN Board of Nursing required upon hire and Certified Nurse Practitioner - American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) required Certification.
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource required upon hire
- ACLS/BLS Tier 2-Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Multisource preferred
- Be part of something special! We are growing both organically and through acquisitions.
- Ongoing training and development programs
- An environment that values transparency
- Virtual and in-person events to connect with your team.
- On-site training with a seasoned physician.
- Flexibility - pick your schedule and we build it. Assigned support staff that handles all scheduling, customer service, and orders medical supplies.
- Company iPad for the NextGen EMR. Internal billing and credentialing resources. Mileage reimbursement.
- Competitive compensation so the only limit in place is how often you choose to practice. Competitive Benefit Packages available for W-2 full-time providers.
- Freedom to work autonomously in a long-term care facility with guaranteed patients from the start.
- Work-life balance that allows you to maintain a great career including full time or part time schedule - completely up to you!
Preferred Podiatry Group, based in Chicago, IL, employs a team of 100 Podiatrists - Foot and Ankle Surgeons - who travel to nursing homes to meet with patients that need care. We are currently partnered with over 3,000 facilities across 19 states.
Assembly Health, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a healthcare management services organization ('MSO') that provides clinical services and business solutions to long-term care facilities and physician practices throughout the country. We currently serve over 4,000 facilities and 200 physician practices in more than 40 states. Our services include onsite podiatric care, revenue cycle management, marketing, logistics, staffing, and compliance that help long term care communities and physician practices perform at their best. We believe that if communities and providers can function at the highest level, care for people will only get better. Assembly Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or pregnancy