Preferred Podiatry Group (PPG) is looking for creative, motivated problem solvers who want to help physicians deliver exceptional care to elderly patients. Our company employs a team of Podiatrists – Foot and Ankle Surgeons – who travel to nursing homes to meet with patients that need care. Part of the “Pit Crew” behind our podiatrist are our Facility Service Representatives (FSRs), who make sure our Podiatrists are set up to perform their job. Facility Service Representatives take great pride in knowing that patients are receiving the care they need and enjoy delivering world class customer service to Podiatrists and Nursing Home staff.
If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry and love being challenged with the opportunity to grow your career and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are expanding and looking to add to our motivated team of individuals that pride themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our “can-do/go-getter” attitude.
About Preferred Podiatry Group
PPG’s unparalleled quality of care, best-in-class physicians, and technology are the driving forces behind our ability to bring unmatched compliance, financial viability, staff efficiency, and, positive outcomes to the senior living facilities and residents that we serve. PPG’s fast-growing network of doctors serves thousands of seniors in more than 3,000 senior care facilities throughout seventeen states.
- Customer Delight: Engage with nursing homes daily via the phone, email, and text, and make sure all questions are addressed in a timely fashion. Our representatives are managing 100 inbound calls, performing 25 outbound calls, and sending 50 emails a day.
- Escalation management: Help assure facilities that we are doing the best job we can by resolving issues that arise
- Technology management: Work with our technology platform in Salesforce to determine the appropriate next action to be taken, and ensure that all the information is entered in our platform on a timely, consistent basis
- Information gathering: Conduct outbound calls with both Physicians and Nursing Homes to make sure they have all the information they need for a visit
- Partnering with the Logistics Coordinator: Relay scheduling changes back to our Logistics Coordinators
- Consent Form Gathering: Make sure all the patients that are eligible for a visit submit the proper paperwork, so our Podiatrists can see them
Experience & Requirements
- Individuals who take great pride in helping elderly patients receive the care they need
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Customer Service role (retail, restaurant, hospitality, call center)
- Ability to work in a high call volume environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented individuals who are team players and self-starters
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with EMR / EHR preferred
- Adaptable to change and willingness to learn different processes
- Medical Benefits for Full-time staff
- 401(k) plan
- Two weeks paid days off including vacation and sick time
- Six paid holidays
- Annual incentive pay-based on your performance on top of your base pay
- Robust ongoing training and development programs
- Relaxed dress code
- Centralized location in the West Loop, walking distance to Ogilvie, Union Station and the Chicago "L"
- No travel required
- Shift 8:00am-4:30pm