What you will do:
- Develop and sustain meaningful relationships with new and existing clients within the territory.
- Monitor territory performance against established objectives & guidelines, adapting strategy as needed.
- Develop in knowledge of products, market competition, and implement appropriate sales strategies.
- Identify industry trends to gain new sales opportunities.
- Propose, quote, and/or make bids to existing, new, or potential clients.
- Travel to clients, trade shows, conventions, and other places as necessary.
What is required:
- Several years of hard surface sales experience within the flooring industry.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal and external customers and business contacts at all organizational levels.
- Critical thinker with the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company's business and product lines.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing, or is a plus but not required.
As a full-time employee, the candidate will be eligible for full benefit packages (medical, dental, vision), life, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) options, and paid time off.
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Follow up with a phone call to Scott 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday 615-726-9020
Quality Staffing, Inc., and our subsidiaries (including Goddard Mason Executive Search) are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.