Spinnaker Search Group is a high-performance professional staffing firm specializing in the areas of Accounting/Finance and Information Technology staffing. We work with some of the most desirable companies in the U.S. ranging from cutting-edge startups to fortune-sized corporations. Our clients view us as trusted partners to help guide their talent acquisition efforts in new and transformative ways that fuel their continued growth and expansion. We are currently looking to hire a Senior Recruiter to join our Accounting/Finance team at our headquarters in Wayne, PA.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as a senior member of a “full-desk” recruiting team with responsibilities for identifying and placing qualified candidates with current clients and leveraging those relationships to generate new business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Conduct detailed candidate interview sessions by phone and in-person to understand work history and marketable skill set as well as uncover career motivations and job search parameters.
- Set appointments and lead meetings with potential clients to assess hiring needs and conduct detailed job intake sessions.
- Demonstrate superior inter-personal communication skills via phone, video conference, and in-person meetings with clients and applicants.
- Commit to providing the highest levels of customer service and candidate experience and seek to provide value in every interaction.
- Actively participate in daily team standups and weekly staff meetings to communicate status of active searches, shifts in priority and collaborate on recruiting challenges and strategy.
- Maintain a high-level of self-discipline in time management with a focus on meeting and exceeding daily/weekly/monthly activity metrics in order to hit individual and company goals.
- Create and implement innovative marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers via social media, email, networking events, etc.
- Constantly research and experiment with cutting edge prospecting techniques and technology, staying on top of industry trends.
- Maintain detailed notes on candidate/client interactions and be diligent in updating workflow status in Applicant Tracking System