One of our top and fastest-growing financial clients is targeting to hire a talented professional to join their Risk Analytics team dedicated to using data and modeling to reduce risk and enhance compliance in alignment with their business strategy. This unique role combines analytics with strong interpersonal skills for true optimization in decision making.
- Responsible for data extraction and quantitative analysis on a portfolio and trust level basis
- Drill down into data to find root causes of trends
- Combine appropriate qualitative information as necessary to develop insights and formulate recommendations
- Effectively communicate results of analysis to key business partners to gain support of conclusions
- As necessary, develop and enhance origination and portfolio trend reports to help identify segments that require more in-depth analysis
- Write queries, pull data, and assemble reports and presentations