One of our top and fastest growing financial services clients is targeting to hire multiple Quantitative Analysts’ for strategic-based activity that will push the boundaries for future profitability and growth.
Join our Operations Analytics team dedicated to using data and analytics to optimize our business operations; Responsible for data extraction and quantitative analysis to generate business insights.
- Create and implement strategies that drive our branch and central operations
- Assist in optimizing application routing and workflow utilizing past performance, branch capacity, and central capabilities
- Extract and analyze data about our products, vintages, channels and customer segments
- Utilize historical trends to forecast cash flow, profit,, and loss for new treatments targeted to both new customers and the existing portfolio of business
- Use SQL data query tools to build, test, and evaluate data analysis and reporting for management to make timely, informed decisions
- Analyze data and create and validate financial assumptions that feed into targeting and profitability models
- Communicate results
- Drill down into the data to find root causes of trends
- Draw conclusions / make recommendations for developing or modifying strategies independently
- Mentor junior analysts to develop skills