· 3-5 years (or more) experience in a similar analytical role
· Experience in financial industry, credit risk, unsecured lending, near-prime and sub-prime is a plus
· Strong experience in SAS, SQL, MS Excel
· Bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields.
· Strong communication and critical thinking skills
· High Energy with ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units
· Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring.
· High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, and able to communicate status effectively.
· Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member