A leading US Industrial Product supplier client of ours located in the King of Prussia, PA area is currently looking to hire a Systems Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. This person will be responsible for Managing and monitoring system performance, build and deploy Window and Linus o/s, configure VMware and manage Active Directory. This position is a key contributor in establishing improvements to the overall infrastructure for the organization.
- Manage and monitor installed Windows/Linux systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Develop and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiencies and reduce manual interventions.
- Participate in the design of informational and operational support activities.
- Create, maintain and update technical architecture documentation to include system diagrams, data flows, and system integration points.
- Gather, analyze and report various performance metrics for the management of network, access management, and systems infrastructure.
- Collect and report systems utilization and performance metrics for services and systems from the team, and utilize these metrics to forecast future capacity requirements;
- Develop and maintain a capacity management plan to provide on-going analysis, forecast future capacity requirements, and recommend capacity enhancements and performance improvements;
- Participate in Incident Review processes and deliver reports resulting from the review processes.
- Perform analysis of current infrastructure deployment, patching, and automate routine tasks
- Manage the technical and functional infrastructure activities of a team of on-site systems engineers and 3rd party providers to support daily system/network operations to include daily, weekly, and monthly task requirements, as well as develop and then execute project management plans for ad hoc projects required for operations;