A Financial Software client of ours in King of Prussia, PA is looking to expand their core application development team by bringing on a UI Architect. This is a full-time opportunity that will focus on designing and developing the front-end of the company's enterprise level platforms and systems. The UI Architect will need to be well versed in development (HTML, CSS, React, Type Script and Selenium) in addition to a high proficiency with developing accessible applications to WCAG 2.0 standards. This is a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects that focus on developing solutions that will provide for a better customer user experience.
- Develop visual and interface designs using best practices and theories (gestalt principles, typography, grid systems, visual hierarchy, color theory, etc.).
- Develop HCI principles, accessibility requirements, usability best practices, and heuristics.
- Implement WCAG 2.0 AA best practices
- Work closely with Product Owners, Application Architects and Technical Leads to provide guidance on implementation of front-end solutions that demonstrate best in class user experiences
- Comfortable with implementing solutions using Amazon Web Services
- Consuming RESTful web services and collaborating on their definition