A Fintech software client of ours in King of Prussia, PA has an immediate need to bring on a Product Technical Analyst who will provide second level support to customers involving moderately complex issues of their core financial software product. The qualified candidate must have working knowledge of product functional issues and low level technical issues. They will communicate customers’ needs and requirements to other internal employees and teams, while providing working leadership and assistance to less senior staff. They will drive positive results in Customer Experience through timely response, and positive interaction. This opportunity is for an initial 6 months, contract to hire.
- Provides second level support for moderately complex issues that were not resolved by frontline. Specifically, troubleshooting in the areas of product functionality, data, calculation, and integration issues.
- Facilitates resolution of customer issues by logging and verifying issues, collaborates with appropriate resources to identify the root cause.
- Provides consistent communication to work lead and customer to effectively manage expectations.
- Responsible for creation and sharing of knowledge.
- Provides 24X7 support as dictated by business drivers.
- Provides work leadership and assistance to less senior staff.
- Support a dynamic team environment by collaborating with other departments, team and workgroup members; contributing time, effort and ideas.
- Act as a business liaison between the company and the client balancing the needs of both the client and our business in a way that drives a mutually agreed upon outcome
- Works on internal projects and teams
- Other duties as assigned.