One of our largest and most reputable 'employee-centric' clients, based in Chester County, is actively targeting to identify an IT Security professional who has a true passion and success-driven mindset about technology and security standards/guidelines.
This Senior level (individual contributor) position will report directly into the Compliance Executive organization and play a pivotal role in the development, implementation, and compliance of technical security across the business. The hired professional will be responsible for managing risks related to information security and business continuity planning. Additionally, this team member must possess solid knowledge of current/upcoming IT security technologies (and threats) pertaining to all levels of IT architecture, business processes, network systems and infrastructure.
- Develop and implement security standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for the business in conjunction with compliance and Information Protection organization
- Ensure and monitor security compliance with industry and government rules and regulations (ISO, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, etc)
- Report security performance against established security metrics
- Management assessment for different levels of risk tolerance and exposure across the organization
- Ensure that all levels of internal staff have critical information readily available to understand, and be aware of, the risk/return in relation to Information Security.
- Coordinate with technology and business groups to assess, implement, and monitor IT-related security risks/hazards
- Develop and maintain business continuity plans
- Provide security oversight of critical third party service and technology providers