A leading US Industrial, Medical and Safety Product Supplier client of ours located in the King of Prussia, PA area is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to join their team on a full-time basis to support a HRIS (Workday) implementation project. This person will be responsible for evaluating, planning and executing IT-related projects. The position requires an individual with a deep understanding of managing complex projects within full life cycle implementation management.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle from project initiation through closure
- Be accountable for on-time and on-budget project execution in IT
- Serve as the first point of contact/liaise between project stakeholders and project team to ensure project success
- Create, execute, monitor and revise project plan to meet changing project requirements and resources; plan, prepare for and facilitate all project status meetings; manage resolution of project issues including proper escalation to project stakeholders.
- Identify project resource requirements and timelines and negotiate with IT service owners on resource availability and allocation; lead team members to complete assigned tasks within specified timelines and ensure all team members feel engaged, productive and effective
- Facilitate project procurement (products and services required by third parties) and consult IT resources as needed; manage project time and cost expectations with project stakeholders
- Collaborate with Project Owner and stakeholders to assess project risks and ensure mitigation strategies are in place
- Manage project budget
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Facilitate issue identification and resolution
- Document project change requests, assess change impact
- Conduct project Lessons Learned meetings and use results to continuously improve project and IT processes; promote project management process and the institutionalization of project management standards and best practices through mentoring and lead-by-example
- Ensure successful transition of applications or infrastructure changes to Customer and Production Support teams