One of our most reputable and innovative BioTech clients in the local market is currently targeting to hire a Finance professional, Director level, for a newly-created position that will support the Head of Tech/Manufacturing Operations and report directly into the VP of FP&A at Corporate HQ. This role will be part of an extremely sharp and talented Finance organization that has continually expanded over the years based on tremendous growth and financial success. The ideal / target profile for this role will be a professional who possesses a mix of manufacturing/pharma finance and plant/cost accounting related experience.
- Provide FP&A support to Manufacturing related expenses for Development, Alliances, Commercial and COGS
- Lead and manage the Operations Budget and Forecast process; the annual financial plan, monthly forecast updates, processes and supporting systems.
- Manage the financial reporting, prepaids and accruals, and analysis for the Ops function; provide monthly/quarterly reports and strategic qualitative/quantitative analysis of the financial results to Ops management.
- Financial Review Process - lead the Production Ops financial business reviews. This includes defining the agenda, suggesting presentation templates and providing the necessary financial reporting and analysis to assist with key business topics.
- Project Cost Control – Partner with Production Ops to manage project budgets, forecasts, Capex and spend; and maintain/improve processes, policies and systems.
- Alliance Management Support – Oversee the budgets, updated forecasts, cost sharing and presentations with colleagues and alliance partners.
- Continuous Process Improvement - Oversee financial process improvement initiatives and develop metrics for measuring effectiveness and efficiency while meeting business needs.
- Build, develop, and manage product level standard costs for all company products.
- Review and provide input to clinical & commercial supply agreements with alliance partners.