A reputable Landscape Maintenance company is seeking to hire a Sales Executive. This is a full-time business development position that will cultivate new client relationships and uncover new opportunities in the Lancaster, PA market. This is a great opportunity for a strong sales professional with a proven track record to work with a rapidly growing organization that has an enriched capacity to serve a diverse client base. Our Marketing & Sales Department will provide backup support for this Developer in an effort to build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful customer relationships from initial contact to point of sale. This is a true “Hunter Role” where you will need to find and bring in new clients from scratch versus working from an already established book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify customer needs through pre-call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful solutions.
- Develop new business opportunities while identifying client sales opportunities within a designated geographic region.
- Create polished sales presentations.
- Work with leadership team members to enhance the market strategy and refine market segmentation and messaging.
- Follow trends and continuously learn about the competitive landscape in the Landscape Maintenance and Snow Mgmt industry.
- Create excellent first impressions with prospects and develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Reach out and penetrate accounts in your territory.
- Analyze sales/metrics to help evolve your strategy and maximize company revenues.
- Maintain accurate records of clients met, work estimated, and work sold, showing management the status of recent projects bids and the result of such bids.
- Foster and develop professional relationships within the community and client organizations by attending industry and client networking functions.
- Maintain adherence to internal processes and reporting to ensure that all aspects of the sales campaign are executed correctly.
- Works collaboratively with the landscape and snow operations teams to build meaningful client solutions.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Deliver uncompromising customer support and attention to detail.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.