A Financial Services and Technology client of ours is looking to grow their Application Development team and they have a rather unique opening for a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
The organization is in a niche financial market that serves a critical function for financial markets worldwide. The company recently released a new service offering and is looking for assistance with the new offering. Aside from working with cutting edge technologies, individuals will gain a wealth of knowledge in financial services, risk management and technology project management.
- Ensure that a viable, consistent and efficient DevOps strategy is implemented in the end-to-end development of applications and products that is consistent with, compliant of and conformant to the company SDLC
- Improve and integrate existing architecture with the industry-best automation tools and practices
- Collaborate with release manager(s), development leads, developers, QA, and Engineering teams in the continual improvement and enhancement of the DevOps process
- Analyze, design and implement solutions for CI/CD build, release and deployment automation
- Analyze, design and implement solutions for automated and CI/CD-integrated Unit Testing and Component Integration Testing that can potentially be extended to the System Testing and System Integration Testing phases
- Institute and implement automated solutions for SDLC governance and compliance monitoring and reporting
- Plan, implement and ensure that delivery milestones are met
- Provide automation solutions using design patterns, common techniques, and industry best practices that meet the typical challenges/requirements of a financial application including usability, performance, security, resiliency, and compatibility
- Proactively recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions