A financial services client of ours is currently in the process of going live with a new, custom-built CRM system that is built fully on Salesforce. The implementation and build-out is being done with the help of a third party development team, but as they prepare to go live with this, they need a full-time, in-house Salesforce Administrator to own it. This is a bit of a hybrid role that will involve some admin work (security settings, etc.) and some basic development work (adding fields, moving items around, etc). There is an off-shore team of developers that have been working on this and the Salesforce Administrator would manage them and escalate any heavy-lifting development work to them as needed. This is truly a unique opportunity to serve as the company's SME for Salesforce and to own and manage this high-profile and high-impact system.
The company is headquartered in Wayne, PA (outside Philadelphia) but this position can be fully remote, ideally anywhere in Eastern or Central time zones.
- Perform maintenance and administration of the Salesforce system as well as gathering of business requirements for system changes. This includes: user onboarding, helpdesk tickets, field creation, creating and updating flows, and creating reports and dashboards.
- Coordinate with and manage an off-shore Salesforce development team as needed
- Ensure the custom Salesforce environment is compatible with all Salesforce Updates (Winter, Spring, Summer releases)
- Analyze complex business processes and identify efficiency opportunities and/or solutions to resolve process gaps or related business challenges
- Create process and training documentation
- Assist with data management (import and export)