Support Engineer with English (Full-Time)
Technical Support Specialist
✔ Are you someone talented, able to deal with any technical problem?
✔ Patient and friendly even with difficult customers?
✔ Able to share your technical knowledge in a simple and understandable way?
✔ Then you are the perfect team member we are looking for!
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Provide support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options, troubleshooting hardware, software issues;
- Log remotely to the client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Document issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
- English – Minimum Intermediate to Advanced level;
- Ready to learn new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills, etc.);
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Full-time position with rotational 24/7 schedule.
At Stefanini, you will discover a challenging and interesting workplace, as well as a rewarding working experience. You will be awarded for your success with:
- International and friendly team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practices with you;
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Free English classes;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Attractive salary package;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Coffee, tea, fruit day and an awesome team to meet with.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with a Virtual HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at JobsMD@Stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!