· GERMAN – advanced level and ENGLISH - good level;
· Motivation for learning new information;
· Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
· A team player that shows Adaptability Flexibility and perseverance in managing a good
working relationship with clients and colleagues;
· Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
· Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
· Strong written and oral communication skills;
· Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
· Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
· Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
· Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
· Private Medical subscription;
· A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
· Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
· Massage sessions;
· Extra vacation days;
· Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
· Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
What’s next? It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!
About us We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania