• Automate test workflows using Java, Selenium and Cucumber;
• Identify, characterize and report software defects found to the development team;
• Be part of a cross functional team, who collectively take responsibility for the deliverables and quality;
• Contribute to the continued improvement of the QA test strategy and process;
• Help manage the Jenkins build system and nightly build features.
• Significant QA experience focused mainly on automation;
• Strong knowledge in implementing and maintaining automation test frameworks using Java, Selenium and Cucumber;
• Expertise in analyzing test results and ability to effectively triage issues from nightly test runs;
• Exposure to Linux operating systems;
• Strong knowledge of source control systems (GIT);
• Knowledge in writing MySQL queries for data fixtures;
• Exposure to CI systems (Jenkins).
• Knowledge of setting up and maintaining a CI (Jenkins) System;
• Understand performance testing and exposure to performance test tools;
• Understanding of Containerization (Docker or equivalent) and using VM’s;
• Knowledge in writing automated tests for API’s (python/robot).
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Fluency in English (written & oral).
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Extra vacation days;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.