IT Business Systems Analyst
Staffing - Permanent placement
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our team and engage in projects for the banking industry.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admin, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
- Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements
- Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations
- Analyse impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment
- Provide effort estimates for the analysis work
- Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- Participate in the solution design, support development and testing
- Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes
- Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization
- Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process
- 3+ years experience in business & system analysis
- Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL…)
- Previous experience with implementations API specifications and testing
- Previous experience with Internet/Mobile Banking or other customer facing digital projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas
- Are familiar with application server, integration and database technologies
- Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes
- Have good presentation skills
- Are focused on finding solutions
- Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues
- Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility
- Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients. Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.