- 4+ years of industry experience;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Strong experience with Microsoft .NET technology: .NET 4.0+ C#, .NET Core;
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Experience with code repository tools (like Microsoft TFS and Git), application build and deployment tools (similar to Octopus and Jenkins);
- Experience with relational/SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred);
- Experience with system integration related technology such as Web Services standards (SOAP, WSDL), REST services, message queue tools (such as Rabbit MQ) and XML structure and JSON format;
- Experience implementing test automation with different frameworks;
- Experience with Agile methodology and strong focus on quality delivery;
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and familiarity with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery);
- Understanding of no-SQL databases (like MongoDB), capable of writing and understanding queries and schema structure;
- Understanding of Cloud Computing concepts such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS;
- Some exposure to containerization (Docker) concepts;
- Familiarity with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.