• Design, development and ongoing maintenance of:
o Business Processes supported by the ERP solution,
o Operating Policies and Design Principles of the ERP solution,
o ERP software configuration for each of the agreed environments and their congruence.
• Solution and Systems integrity through the development and adherence to ERP guiding principles e.g. Master Data Management,
• Configuration Management of supporting Seed, Deployment and Service Products and processes,
• Data Integrity of the ERP solution and external data feeds,
• Internal, external control compliance,
• Template change process,
• Accountable for testing, training, data migration organisation change management and project management activities performed in time within project budget,
• Accountable for regular project/program review towards business,
• Drive improvements within ERP Program delivery to optimise project rollout, cost, time and quality,
• Overall program budget management to ensure cost controlling.
Generic requirements for the role
• Define strategy for ERP Solution Delivery development,
• Identify potential areas where are professional gaps and major consultancy is currently or planned to be utilized,
• Review future project and BAU operations support need and develop resource base accordingly.
• Manage and control all employees within the ERP Solution & Delivery organization,
• Plan headcount according to potential work needs,
• Organize cross trainings between sub departments.
• Create and monitor department budget vs actual during the entire year and make necessary steps if needed.
• College or University Degree,
• 15 years plus of managing Design stage ERP projects,
• Expert in Business Process modelling design and policy development, Systems configuration disciplines and ERP lifecycle management,
• Programme / Project Management of large scale complex multi-site ERP programmes and projects,
• Ten years plus experience of implementing global ERP in a service management environment,
• CMII Professional or equivalent certificate,
• Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Configuration Management within an ERP environment,
• Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries,
• Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members,
• Process driven, good communicator, logical thinker, detail driven
• Formal background in the design and implementation of Configuration Management processes, systems and teams,
• ERP implementation experience in multinational environment,
• Fluency in English (written and spoken).