* Design, development and ongoing maintenance of:
o Business Processes supported by the ERP solution,
o Operating Policies and Design Principles of the ERP solution,
o ERP software configuration for each of the agreed environments and their congruence.
* Solution and Systems integrity through the development and adherence to ERP guiding principles e.g. Master Data Management,
* Configuration Management of supporting Seed, Deployment and Service Products and processes,
* Data Integrity of the ERP solution and external data feeds,
* Internal, external control compliance,
* Template change process,
* Accountable for testing, training, data migration organisation change management and project management activities performed in time within project budget,
* Accountable for regular project/program review towards business,
* Drive improvements within ERP Program delivery to optimise project rollout, cost, time and quality,
* Overall program budget management to ensure cost controlling.
Generic requirements for the role
* Define strategy for ERP Solution Delivery development,
* Identify potential areas where are professional gaps and major consultancy is currently or planned to be utilized,
* Review future project and BAU operations support need and develop resource base accordingly.
* Manage and control all employees within the ERP Solution & Delivery organization,
* Plan headcount according to potential work needs,
* Organize cross trainings between sub departments.
* Create and monitor department budget vs actual during the entire year and make necessary steps if needed.
* College or University Degree,
* 15 years plus of managing Design stage ERP projects,
* Expert in Business Process modelling design and policy development, Systems configuration disciplines and ERP lifecycle management,
* Programme / Project Management of large scale complex multi-site ERP programmes and projects,
* Ten years plus experience of implementing global ERP in a service management environment,
* CMII Professional or equivalent certificate,
* Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Configuration Management within an ERP environment,
* Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries,
* Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members,
* Process driven, good communicator, logical thinker, detail driven
* Formal background in the design and implementation of Configuration Management processes, systems and teams,
* ERP implementation experience in multinational environment,
* Fluency in English (written and spoken).