• Java: JDK 1.8 or higher;
• Java 8/11, Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Data);
• Hibernate or other ORM;
• Kafka or other Stream-Processing/Message Broker Software;
• PostgreSQL or other relational database management systems;
• MongoDB or other nosql database management systems;
• Web Services Technologies: Rest API, Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS), Web Services Metadata for the Java Platform, WS-*, Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB);
• Docker, Kubernetes; continuous delivery pipelines;
• Cloud programming, services, API Gateways;
• Unit Testing: JUnit, EasyMock/Mockito;
• Build Tools: Apache Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus;
• Other Skills: UML, XML/XSLT/XSD;
• Very Good OOP skills;
• Design Patterns: MVC, Factory, Singleton, Façade, Visitor, Proxy;
• Web application servers: Tomcat;
• OS: Unix/Linux;
• N-tier architecture.
• Bachelor degree in computer science;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Java technologies;
• Hands-on software development capabilities with large projects;
• Experience with BPM technologies is a plus (e.g. Activiti);
• Experience with Microservice Integration Patterns.
• Languages: - Advanced English - German / French / Spanish are a plus.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.