- Docker/Containers and Kubernetes;
- Experience in developing microservices in Java;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Experienced in working with scrum or other agile methodologies;
- Since we will be using the following stuff, it would be a plus if you also have a working;
- Designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud Platform GCP;
- Google Cloud Developer Certification or similar competence;
- Knowledge of Spring Boot;
- Experience with Cloud Native Java frameworks;
- Knowledge of other programming languages suitable for Cloud development;
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions.
Desired soft skills:
- A thorough developer who will always leave the code in better shape than you found it;
- A curious person who never stops learning and loves to try new things;
- A team member with the patience and stamina to continuously improve our team and our products;
- A person who shares our appreciation of transparency and is willing to share stories, knowledge and experiences for the benefit of the team;
- Someone who is willing to take a stand for something they believe in;
- Somebody that takes pride in their work and knows that developing is a craftsmanship.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Free English classes.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well- established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org