Senior Application Developer - Dynamics 365 CE
Bucharest, Sibiu, Romania
We are seeking a talented Application Developer - Dynamics 365 CE to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team supporting the client company’s business, working with a globally distributed team.
Our client is a market leader in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Denmark in the fields of IT consulting, system integration and solution engineering, focusing on Oracle, Microsoft, and open-source technologies. With over 650 employees working in 14 locations, the company provides support for more than 800 clients in the following strategic business fields: business intelligence, application development, infrastructure engineering, training and operations. According to the ongoing project and needs, moving between teams and the applications that are part of the solution is possible and encouraged.
- Serve as senior technical expert and guide our clients to successfully learn, adopt, and use Microsoft Power Platform through best delivery methodology practices (Agile etc.);
- Collaborate with other developers and project managers to deliver solutions that meet client expectations;
- Work in an agile environment and participate in all agile ceremonies;
- Write, test, and document application components to successfully deliver project-based work;
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes;
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints;
- Maintain code repository, Azure DevOps backlog and source control;
- As work involves mostly remote collaboration with colleagues in Zürich, comprehensive and proactive communication is very important.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps and PowerBI; Business analytics skills; In-depth knowledge Experience in modeling business processes and requirements engineering;
- Good documentation skills;
- Entrepreneur spirit is most appreciated: taking initiative, showing ownership for the tasks;
- A long-term collaboration mindset is desired.
- Bachelor degree in computer science;
- Languages: - Advanced English – German is a plus.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.