• Join a team partially located outside Romania;
• Working alongside an experienced team of developers to implement features, resolve bugs and develop technical improvements;
• Following Agile development methodologies to deliver high quality, working software on a timely basis;
• Performing code reviews and contributing to technical design discussions;
• Working with the broader business, including QA and Product teams, in a professional and adaptable manner, to ensure the completion of projects in line with customer and business expectations;
• Depending on the Application, the environment is either on-premise (or client’s Datacentres) or on Public Cloud (AWS, Azure).
• A background in computer science and software engineering;
• Extensive experience developing and maintaining applications using ColdFusion and CFML (ColdFusion Markup Language);
• Comfortable working as part of an Agile team, in a collaborative environment where sharing of ideas and working together, is encouraged;
• Able to check and debug the code to make sure there are no errors;
• The capability of creating software documentation for later reference and making design suggestions for new software;
• Experience in ensuring that all parts of the code integrate accordingly;
• SQL Server experience;
• Experienced in working in geographically distributed teams is a plus;
• Fluency in English (written/oral);
• Innovative and collaborative mind-set;
• Honest and accountable;
• Customer and business orientated.
Benefits of joining Stefanini:
• A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
• Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
• Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
• Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
• Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code;
• Coffee, tea, fruits, and awesome offlines;
• Free English classes.
It’s best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.