Job qualifications and requirements:
· Application engine.
· Application package.
· Functional Project implementation experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions modules.
· Strong experience in PeopleSoft application design and development, full lifecycle management, and the successful execution of PeopleSoft related software implementation projects.
· Strong PeopleSoft technical skills ranging from analysis and design to coding and unit testing.
· Demonstrated PeopleSoft experience as an Application Designer and either SQR or PeopleCode.
· Thorough and updated knowledge of relevant technologies; for example, Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleTools 8.49, PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Integration Broker, SQR, Change Assistant, DataMover, Component Interface, and Process Scheduler.
· In-depth technical understanding of PeopleSoft Portal 9.0 and/or CS 9.0, EPM 9.0, and demonstrated expertise in web server applications and web services.
· Experience with Oracle relational database management systems, and working knowledge of Oracle 10g.
· Experienced in PeopleSoft development, especially PeopleSoft HR.
· Knowledge of campus Solution processes.
· Show good English communication (both spoken and written).
· Work as a team player.
· Self-organized and self-managed.
· Capacity to work under pressure.
· Maintenance: deliver fixes or workaround for incidents and implement long-term solution to resolve problems related to PeopleSoft Campus Solution and its integrations with other third-party applications.
· Track the maintenance workload with regular updates in the ITSM tool. Evaluate the workload, provide regular status to the requestor and resolution details, ensure the delivery following the IT change process.
· Collaboration and communication: ensure seamless, constructive approach to all other parts of IT and Business Organization. Keep transparent, proactive, adaptable, and innovative. Comply with IT process instructions, guidelines, policies and standards.
· Ensure a resolution of incidents and problems with a proper communication with IT and Business units, with respect of the IT SLA, with updates of standard IT documents
· Implement on time fix deliveries involving Peoplesoft Campus Solution. Focus on preserving PeopleSoft campus solution maintainable by reducing non-business add- value customizations and being knowledgeable on coming PeopleSoft capabilities.
· Adapt to IT or School strategy and ensure work transparency by using IT processes and system tracking.
· Collaborate in a global environment.