• Coordinate day to day operations on multiple existing accounts
• Act as SPOC (single point of contact) for the customers.
• Create and adjust service delivery processes for new services.
• Implement the governance model customized to the account/client/application specifics.
• Adjust service delivery tools to accommodate the agreed upon delivery processes.
• Identify resource needs.
• Ensure the delivery processes are respected by the teams and the customer alike.
• Monitor SLAs and KPIs set at account level
• Assign work to team members by carefully considering the available profiles and skills, people management focus (1:1 meetings, team meetings, performance evaluation).
• Negotiate implementations, deployments, and acceptance calendars with the customer representatives.
• Perform crisis management.
• Manage costs and operational balance.
• Identify and plan for risk mitigation.
• Identify and implement service improvements.
• Identify and chase opportunities.
• Participate actively to strategy meetings and adjust operations according to the agreed directions.
• Previous people management experience is a plus.
• Previous Service Management/Project Management experience for Applications Management is a plus.
• Previous experience as a software developer is a plus.
• Project management abilities for planning and successful coordination of Service Transitions.
• Excellent time and priorities management.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Customer facing & business communication.
• Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus.
• Strong ownership.
• Bachelor degree in computer science.
• Languages: fluent English is a must.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical trainings for current and emerging products and technologies.
• Career development: opportunities to grow within the team.
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Private Medical subscription.
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism.
• Extra vacation days.
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with business needs.
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken off soon and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!