• Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel 5);
• Testing your code with PHPUnit;
• Working with RESTFul controllers;
• The ability to consume RESTFul web services;
• Use PHP Data Objects (PDO) in conjunction with Prepared Statements;
• Experience with relational database management systems (MySQL/MariaDB).
• Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap 4) and CSS preprocessors (Sass);
• Awareness of security practices for web applications;
• The use of tools such as GIT, SSH Keys, Unix Command Line and Continuous Integration (CircleCI) are part of everyday life.
Nice to have skills
• Experience with Java;
• Experience with object-relational database management systems (PostgreSQL);
• Experience with caching systems (Memcached);
• Create API documentation with Swagger;
• Working with container services (Docker / Docker-Compose);
• Experience with the tools of the Amazon Web Services (ECS, S3, SQS).
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.