Application Operation Architect
The purpose of the job as an Application Operation Architect is to set up event triggers in order to discover any problems with the client’s solution before it becomes an incident, to secure SLA fulfilment.
- Secure Data Flow in client solutions;
- Optimize and tune client solutions;
- Event handling;
- Technically responsible for configuration and integrations of new versions, secure competence in team;
- Responsible for managing handover from project close cooperation with test and release manager;
- Contributing in-depth knowledge in troubleshooting in production environments where necessary (problem and major incident management);
- Contribute expertise for operational operation of customer systems and setup of new environments;
- Contribute to automation of operational operations and roll-out of new versions in production environments;
- Perform technical tasks in production environments, which SDM receives from customer and as Application Analyst reveals;
- Owner of Confluence page for technical documentation regarding monitoring configuration for customer environments.
- Master/Bachelor degree in IT field
- 2 years of work experience from similar roles;
- In-depth technical knowledge of Windows with related intermediaries such as Internet Information Services, Message Queuing, Rest API, FTP, databases;
- Scripting to provide monitoring configuration on Windows endpoints;
- It is an advantage of technical knowledge of Linux related configuration and scripting of middleware;
- Retail Suite knowledge at the technical level: (Install and setup, Configuration, Reporting and DWH Integration);
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Eager to learn more, get motivated of technical challenges and take initiatives to improvement;
- Ability to tackle hectic days.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Free English classes.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.