Salesforce Senior Developer
STEFANINI is hiring Salesforce Senior Developers to join multiclient projects based in Lisbon.
We are looking for profiles able to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Focused on custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services, you will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is mandatory.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of applications
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience with Salesforce development (5+ years)
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give insighful solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup (managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports)
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Previous experience with retail-industry projects is a nice-to-have