Job qualifications and requirements:
- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks
- Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment
- 6 + years of relevant experience
Desired skills / Experience:
- Certified Product Owner Credential
- Experience with understanding of SOA principles and best practices:
- Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs
- Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs
- Experienced with Software Test Automation
- Experiencing developing applications with .NET and SOA
- Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.