- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks;
- Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner;
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories;
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server;
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- 6 + years of relevant experience.
Desired skills / Experience:
- Certified Product Owner Credential;
- Experience with understanding of SOA principles and best practices;
- Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs;
- Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs;
- Experienced with Software Test Automation;
- Experiencing developing applications with .NET and SOA;
- Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.