- Work in an agile team to build a scalable and secure service and own multiple features of the product;
- Evaluate the current architecture, determine risks and opportunities, and come up with proposal for mitigation and improvements;
- Extend our capabilities for federated identities;
- Design, develop, deploy, integrate and support Single Sign On (SSO) using DevOps model for all types of devices;
- Use your outstanding technical skills to mentor junior members of the team;
- Perform research on various technologies and define architectural improvements. Build prototypes or core features;
- Drive adoption of new technologies and contribute to continuous increase of technical knowledge across engineering teams;
- Understand the product principals and customer base and drive the definition of a truly internet-scale & web-forward architecture.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years proven experience;
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Object oriented design principles and design patterns, strong algorithmic and logical skills;
- Proven knowledge of System Scalability, Availability & Performance;
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem • Experience with functional / reactive programming is a plus;
- Experience in deployment of SSO products and integration with multiple applications is a plus;
- Proven foundation in software engineering process & standard methodologies (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration);
- Hands-on software development capabilities with large projects;
- Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications;
- Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus;
- Committed to the highest levels of quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness;
- Good written and verbal communication and collaboration skills;
- Spoken and written English proficiency.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini EMEA.