Identity and Access Management Specialist
- Maintain and develop Identity- and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure operations.
- Technical specialist within our partner's office and OT domain operations.
- Technical team member of the global IAM operations team.
- Analyse and resolve complex authentication, integration, and automation issues
- Ensure stable global operations of our partner's enterprise domain with a high degree of automation (DevOps)
- At least 3 years of technical working experience
- At least 3 years of technical working experience with Microsoft Infrastructure operations
- Relevant University Degree preferred
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight.
- Motivated, forward leaning and willing to learn
- Ability to work in a global team setup and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with scripting and automation (DevOps)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure as identity provider (Azure AD) and synchronization of user catalogues
- Experience with Windows Server 20XX and Active Directory Domain Services