- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes;
- Ensure continuous professional self-development.
- 4+ years of experience in Java back-end development (Java EE, Spring, Hibernate);
- Experience with relational DBs (MySQL, HyperSQL);
- Experience in developing Web Services (SOAP and REST);
- Strong mindset for automated testing (Cucumber, Mockito, JUnit);
- Comfortable with Git;
- Familiar with Jira, Sonar, Jenkins, Docker;
- Agile enthusiast.
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results - orientated nature.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code;
- Coffee, tea and fruits;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Free English classes.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org