- Functional testing, End to End (E2E) testing, Regression testing, Grey box testing.
- Good knowledge of bug lifecycle management and testing process.
- Working knowledge of Test management tools (TFS, JIRA or others).
- Problem-solving attributes and quick adaptability to changes in a project.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows and SQL Server: configuring, investigating performance and scalability issues.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft IIS.
- Basic knowledge of Database concepts, T-SQL or PL-SQL.
- Basic knowledge of any of the following protocols is a plus: WMI, SNMP (v1, v2, v3 and OIDs), TCP/IP, SSH / Telnet, POSIX (or desire to learn).
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages to test remote execution: Cisco CLI’s, PowerShell, Bash or other Linux/UNIX CLI’s.
- Experience of testing integrations with a good technical grasp of platforms, web services and APIs.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Engineering or Development.
- Professional experience in testing (min 4 years).
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- Private Medical subscription
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games)
- Massage sessions
- Extra vacation days
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.