- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years industry experience;
- Experience with SPA frameworks like Aurelia/Angular/React;
- Strong experience with Data management, including APIs, OData/REST, JSON;
- Excellent knowledge of web performance optimizations;
- Familiarity with browser debug tools for layout, process inspection, and network analysis;
- Object oriented design principles and design patterns, algorithmic and logical skills;
- Solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration);
- Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications;
- Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus;
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.