- Experience in continuous delivery automation, tests automation, containers architecture and process (re)-engineering
- Technical expertise on source code versioning, integration, deployment and automation tools
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools (Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Docker, Ansible,…)
- Experience with end-to-end devOps process conception and implementation from business to ops
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Strong knowledge of cloud solutions (Aws ECS,ECR, Azure)
- Ability to code and scrip
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- French is highly appreciated
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- Private Medical subscription
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games)
- Massage sessions
- Extra vacation days
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania