- Prior working experience with C#, .NET, and SQL Server;
- Familiarity with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus, Model View Controller (MVC) and Entity Framework (EF) is a plus;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Self-starter eager to learn new technologies; enthusiastic about researching opportunities to grow and improve your skill set;
- Exposure to a retail environment: experience working with clients;
- Open-minded, result-oriented and highly motivated person;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
- Work as part of a cross-functional project team to deliver custom software solutions that streamline the clinical trial process for pharmaceutical and biotech clients;
- Review user requirements specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented with the client’s software in the required timeframe;
- Assist with the creation of implementation design and technical design documentation;
- Develop software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data;
- Manage the deployment of client’s IRT systems into all environments, completing all required documentation;
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems;
- Participate in the product research and development process by providing the engineering team with new solution and ideas based on project experience;
- Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of client’s systems;
- Perform other related duties as required.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.