EUC Deskside Technician I
The position will require an individual to solve customer support issues in a mixed mode by either; visiting the end-user’s desk location, working “remotely” from the IT department office, or at the client’s Performance Bar location(s) serving customers face to face in real time.
Nike’s European Headquarters (EHQ) in Hilversum, Netherlands.
The role is part of a team of dedicated Deskside Technicians at Nike EHQ, and will report to the local Team Lead based onsite. The role requires the individual to provide support to equipment and systems including (but not limited to); Windows and Apple computers, Windows, Android and Apple phones, printers, networking devices, peripherals, and both common and bespoke software applications. As well as standard corporate office users, showrooms, meeting room AV/VC and other associated hardware and software.
- Operate a walk-up “Performance Bar” in the client office resolving issues in real time;
- Windows 10 and Apple OS/X devices.
- iOS, Android and Windows phones
- iPads and Windows tablets
- Hardware peripherals
- Microsoft Office Suites (13/16/0365) on Windows and Mac
- AV/VC and networking equipment
- Off the shelf and bespoke software applications
- Use of the client’s ITSM tool, Service-Now to create, update and resolve Incident and Request records;
- Perform Installs, moves, adds, changes (IMAC);
- Assist with user/team relocations – and/or office refit/expansion/closures;
- Security Equipment support
- Network gear support;
- Miscellaneous equipment support including:
- Display equipment;
- UPS equipment;
- AV and VC equipment;
- Personal devices;
- Very strong sense of customer service (this is a customer facing role)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English (Dutch is a benefit but not a requirement)
- Ability to resolve Windows 10 and OS X Operating System Issues and Errors
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge (mainly Cisco)
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Applications (2013 and higher)
- Customer infrastructure support (wiring and connectivity)
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Some experience with support and administration of telephones (PBX system and/or VoIP system).
The Nike offices offer benefits such as onsite sport facilities (basketball court, running tracks, and more), an onsite restaurant and Starbucks coffee bar, as well as good transportation links to neighboring cities.