- Experience in Business Process Modelling (BPMN Development) is a plus;
- Exposure to ITSM Applications Development is preferable;
- Relevant experience with AngularJS;
- ITIL Foundation Certification is a plus;
- Relevant experience in developing and integration of ServiceNow modules is a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results-oriented nature.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer you not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Trainings: on-going training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Extra vacation days;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Flexible Benefits, including public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!