- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Expert proficiency in TypeScript;
- A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system;
- Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side;
- A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax;
- Good experience with state management, good understanding of reactive state;
- Some exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including SonarQube, Docker, etc.;
- Good problem solving skills and excellent verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- French is highly appreciated.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.