Desk-side technician Senior
Athens and Koropi, Greece
Working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and hands-on support. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company operating at the forefront of their industry, and play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of a premium IT support service. You will be required to deal with support queries over the phone, via email and face to face, as well as acting as a point of escalation with 3rd party resolver groups for problems that you can't resolve.
We are looking for an extremely proactive person with a keen interest in technology, who is able to make suggestions for improvements and offer an opinion on new products or services. In addition, we are looking for a person with exceptional customer service skills, along with the ability to build effective working relationships with both team members and business users, and a flexible and committed approach to work.
- Face to Face IT support of users;
- Hardware installation, movement and de-installation;
- Diagnosing problems concerning personal hardware (PCs, laptops, printers, scanners etc.);
- System and application changes testing, scripts preparation in MS Windows 10 and MS Office 365 environment;
- Small project management related with new hardware or software installation;
- Software, patches and updates installation using MS SCCM;
Required competence, experience and education
- Relevant studies in the subject of IT, electronics or telecommunication;
- Good English and Greek, verbal as well as written.
- Mastery in Windows 10 and MS Office 365 environment;
- Hardware problems diagnose skills (PC's, laptops, printers etc.);
- ITIL certification is an advantage and ServiceNow skills very welcome;
- Knowledge of remote administrative tools in Windows 10 environment;
- Working knowledge of iPads, iPhones, Android and other mobile devices technology, MDM MAM technologies
- MobileIron or Citrix Hub is really desirable;
- Knowledge of LAN, Wireless and VPN technologies to perform basic troubleshooting;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange;
- Experience of Cisco desk phone system;
- Familiar with printer and multi-functional devices connected to a network;
- Familiar with AV systems - support of onsite and offsite conference with different AV or CR systems;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Positive, helpful can do attitude and ability to work with others;
- Strong communication skills, service delivery orientation;
- Ability to cope with stress and workload;
- Organized, structured approach.