We are looking for an IAM Engineer to design, deploy, configure, and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to deploy Saviynt solution to meet customer requirements.
Desirable exposure: Application, data, and infrastructure governance, experience with legacy on modern cloud IGA offerings, mentoring/coaching junior developers, hands-on development, customization and solution experience on one or more Identity Management solutions suite, depth of understanding in Identity Management and Governance use cases, etc.
· Deploy Saviynt Identity Governance solution to meet customer requirements
· Design, deploy, implement and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
· Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
· Interact/coordinate with customers as required
· Provide technical oversight and direction to junior Engineers
· Assist operations team as required, coordinate with the product engineering team
· Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
· Technical pre-sales support for direct and partner sales teams
· Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
· Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections
· Bachelors/equivalent in Engineering
· 3-6 years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
· Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
· User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
· Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
· Access Certification
· Role Engineering
· Cloud Security
· Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge
· Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
· Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs