- 5+ years’ experience leading decentralized software support service teams;
- Experience working with complex, multi-national customers;
- Familiarity with ITIL Service Management, enterprise architecture, and the ability to learn the inner workings of complex systems. A sound technical mindset and curiosity are essential;
- Technical background as Dev, System Administration, or QA is nice to have;
- Deep understanding of Stefanini commercial processes, drivers, and best practices;
- Proven track record of managing stakeholders and cross-team collaboration;
- Superior organizational, negotiation, and communication skills;
- High level of energy and personal drive; acts with a sense of urgency;
- Bachelor’s Degree or related field experience; advanced degree preferred.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.