Deskside Technician Lvl 2 (PC Refresh)
Local IT support
Working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and hands-on support. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company operating at the forefront of their industry, and play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of a premium IT support service. You will be required to deal with support queries over the phone, via email and face to face, as well as acting as a point of escalation with 3rd party resolver groups for problems that you can't resolve.
We are looking for an extremely proactive person with a keen interest in technology, who is able to make suggestions for improvements and offer an opinion on new products or services. In addition, we are looking for a person with exceptional customer service skills, along with the ability to build effective working relationships with both team members and business users, and a flexible and committed approach to work.
Desktop Management Services:
- Laptops / notebooks
- Mobile devices
- Software installation for certain legacy software that cannot be packaged
- ITSM Tool Service Now Install/Move/Add/Change/Delete (IMACD) Services IMACD Support Services comprised of the following:
- Deployment of PCs to user location
- Configuring and deploying telephones
- Configuring PCs post-image
- Deploying IT equipment
- Imaging and staging PCs or mobile devices
- Managing the equipment inventory following a Client approved process
- Managing the equipment lifecycle
- Migrating End User data following Client‘s process
- Moving IT equipment
- Removing or disposing of IT equipment following a Client approved process
Required competence, experience and education
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment
- Relevant studies in the subject of IT, electronics or telecommunication;
- Good English, verbal as well as written.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and MS Office 365 environment;
- Hardware problems diagnose skills (PC's, laptops, printers etc.);
- Knowledge of remote administrative tools in Windows 10 environment;
- Basic knowledge of LAN, Wireless and VPN technologies to perform basic troubleshooting;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Positive, helpful can do attitude and ability to work with others;
- Strong communication skills, service delivery orientation;
- Ability to cope with stress and workload;
- Organized, structured approach.