What you need to succeed?
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposes solutions.
- Be an experienced technical generalist with the ability to deep dive in the following domains:
o Datacenter and Server Hosting: UNIX & Windows Server Systems, Virtualization and hyperconverged clustering.
o Public Cloud: Architect, design, and implement cloud solutions related to IaaS, Paas and Disaster Recovery.
o Storage: Storage Architecture (File, block and object etc.), develop enterprise class standards for storage including enterprise file sync and share solutions that interface or replication to the public cloud.
o Backup & Recovery Architecture: Able to architect and design DR and backup solutions that support Healthcare retention requirements and support the needs of the business from an RTO and RPO perspective.
o Solution Architecture: Proficient understanding of industry trends related to virtualization, containers, serverless computing in the cloud including hybrid cloud solutions specific to hyperconverged technologies that interact and sync to other cloud solutions.
o Cloud Management: Able to evaluate, recommend and implement cloud management solutions that both ease the technical management of a hybrid cloud and assist in managing the cost of running a cloud environment.
o Automation: Understanding of DevOps and automation will help gain efficiencies through standard work
- Higher degree on IT and Infrastructure (Bachelor or Master);
- Knowledge on application and infrastructure monitoring and observability (APM, AIOps);
- 8+ years work experience in supporting, designing and solutioning Infrastructure and/or Cloud management services in a large-scale Company;
- Have a knowledge of any IT process model/framework (ex: Agile and/or ITIL);
- On high availability delivery and architecture: capacity, availability and service continuity management.
- Public cloud providers: AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Private cloud solutions: VMWare, OpenStack and CloudStack;
- Microservices and containers architectures: Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless;
- On agile infrastructure and service delivery: DevOps, DevSecOps, CI/CD, Cloud Native Applications, IaC;