What you need to succeed?
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposes solutions.
- Be an experienced technical generalist with the ability to deep dive in the following domains:
o Datacenter and Server Hosting: UNIX & Windows Server Systems, Virtualization and hyperconverged clustering.
o Public Cloud: Architect, design, and implement cloud solutions related to IaaS, Paas and Disaster Recovery.
o Storage: Storage Architecture (File, block and object etc.), develop enterprise class standards for storage including enterprise file sync and share solutions that interface or replication to the public cloud.
o Backup & Recovery Architecture: Able to architect and design DR and backup solutions that support Healthcare retention requirements and support the needs of the business from an RTO and RPO perspective.
o Solution Architecture: Proficient understanding of industry trends related to virtualization, containers, serverless computing in the cloud including hybrid cloud solutions specific to hyperconverged technologies that interact and sync to other cloud solutions.
o Cloud Management: Able to evaluate, recommend and implement cloud management solutions that both ease the technical management of a hybrid cloud and assist in managing the cost of running a cloud environment.
o Automation: Understanding of DevOps and automation will help gain efficiencies through standard work
- Higher degree on IT and Infrastructure (Bachelor or Master);
- Knowledge on application and infrastructure monitoring and observability (APM, AIOps);
- 8+ years work experience in supporting, designing and solutioning Infrastructure and/or Cloud management services in a large-scale Company;
- Have a knowledge of any IT process model/framework (ex: Agile and/or ITIL);
- On high availability delivery and architecture: capacity, availability and service continuity management.
- Public cloud providers: AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Private cloud solutions: VMWare, OpenStack and CloudStack;
- Microservices and containers architectures: Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless;
- On agile infrastructure and service delivery: DevOps, DevSecOps, CI/CD, Cloud Native Applications, IaC;
It"s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn"t want you to miss this opportunity.
About us We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!