Stefanini is a full-service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing of Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25.000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Stefanini is looking for a Microsoft Office 365 Architect, to complement the technical capabilities of our EMEA Enterprise Services skills and experience. The role is responsible for the development and implementation of M365 services, as part our Clients modern workplace/digital workplace transformations, innovation development and proof-of-concept solutions.
The candidate will assist with expert level experience and knowledge of M365 architecture, administration and best practice recommendations combined with a strong current and deep understanding of Unified Communications/Messaging Infrastructure with ability to build hybrid environment and migrating user data. The candidate’s expertise combined with a strong customer leadership will drive architecture planning and solution designing as the role will require significant customer interaction. The role will work closely with our Enterprise services Team, as part of it, and will collaborate extensively with our Pre-Sales Teams.
- Understand and assists with enhancing IT customer Communication and Collaboration migrations, in accordance with agreed upon service agreements.
- Research, develop, and deploy Office 365 (O365) solutions, including delivering proof of concepts
- Design, Plan and Execute Office 365 migrations including Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and MS Teams
- Design and plan for Identity Management (ADFS, Azure, Other) and Directory Sync supporting O365 workloads
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience
- Stay current on Office 365 features and capabilities including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security
- Lead technical discussions with clients that drive decisions and implementation
- Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems
- High standard of organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Participates in compliance and security reviews as necessary including working closely with internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the Office 365/Exchange architecture
- Educate Clients on collaboration tools, policies, and best practices.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Facilitate and lead client configuration planning meetings and articulate pros & cons of design/architecture decision across a wide spectrum of factors
- Strong Customer relationship skills and willingness to lead them through successful projects which includes estimating, scoping and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limits risks.
- Able to present business cases strategies and solutions and have excellent communication skills.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
- Deep understanding of processes and steps required for migrating user data and configuration setting from one infrastructure to another.